1223 Street Name
City, State, Zip
777-777-77777 [email protected]
University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
1991 - 1993
United States Military Academy
West Point, NY
1980 - 1984
Presidential & Senatorial Nominee, Distinguished Graduate, Dean’s List
Director, Global Marketing
12/05 - Present
Lead cross-functional business team of market research, manufacturing, finance & promotional agencies to launch new products. Ensure alignment of global business strategies with country marketing organizations to maximize growth potential. • Designed and executed global strategies that included the identification of key market issues, critical
success factors for the brands, brand positioning and messaging including competitive strategies.
• Executed global brand tactics in the areas of promotional campaigns, advocacy development, public
• Orchestrated successful European, Latin American and Asia-Pacific launch meetings. • Developed commercial inputs for manufacturing start-up procedures.
New York, NY
Senior Brand Manager, Global Marketing
Managed strategic business development of $500 MM Vfend brand. Primary responsibilities included partnering with country management to grow sales in Europe. Supervised three marketing managers and managed $7.4 MM HQ marketing budget. • Convinced senior management of Pfizer Germany to modify their business strategy in order to revitalize
sales. Product sales in Germany subsequently outpaced all other major European markets.
• Analyzed usage patterns and completed customer segmentation analysis to recommend critical new
Professional Sales Representative
• Twice selected for membership into prestigious Pfizer "All Star" sales team. • Won multiple national sales awards and offered early promotion to Senior Sales Representative
GERBER & NOVARTIS
Global Brand Manager
2/00 – 10/03
Responsible for $1 BN global Lamisil franchise. Partnered with countries to ensure implementation of effective business strategies and expansion of consumer marketing efforts to grow market share & sales. • Launched new global business strategy that increased market share from 52% to 56% despite entry of
• Managed the development of three new products to generate $1.8 BN of future sales. • Completed extensive market expansion strategy leveraging multi-media (television, print and radio) to
Senior Manager, New Business Development
Responsible for the launch of a new business franchise. This innovative platform leveraged Novartis R&D
to extend Gerber brand equity across incremental categories (dermatological, rehydration, nutrition & oral
care categories) to generate sales 100% incremental to base brand.
• New business proposition recognized as the “most successful product launch in 2000” by Novartis CEO.
• Received promotion to Global Brand Manager and assignment to corporate headquarters in Switzerland.
Senior Product Manager – Rold Gold Pretzel Brand
4/97 - 1/00
Selected by SVP of Marketing to lead re-launch of $225 MM Rold Gold pretzel franchise. • Developed new business strategy & positioning platform after conducting extensive usage & attitude
studies, product reformulation, SKU optimization, packaging redesign and competitive product analysis.
• Convinced CEO to implement comprehensive 3-year turn around plan designed to double market share
through revised consumer communications, merchandising strategy and trade promotions.
Led cross-functional team of Marketing, Product Development, Manufacturing, Market Research and Sales to execute re-launch 3 months ahead of schedule & $300K below budget.
New Business Development Manager
Researched, developed & launched new "Now Foods" product proposition to source $500 MM in incremental sales from the lunch & dinner categories previously dominated by companies such as Kraft. • Business proposition termed "biggest new idea in years” by PepsiCo CEO. • Developed motivating sales strategy and promotional materials that resulted in gaining 75% ACV in
FDM channels within 6 months, thus exceeding management expectations by 150%.
Brand Manager, Friskies PetCare
6/93 - 3/97
Managed Chef’s Blend, Alpo Cat and Mighty Dog brands in highly competitive pet food category. Responsible for P&L management, consumer & veterinary communications, trade promotions, new product development and agency supervision.
• Grew $120 MM Mighty Dog brand and $65 MM Chef’s Blend brand to historical high market share &
• Assisted in transitioning the Alpo cat food brand from Grand Met to Friskies PetCare.
UNITED STATES ARMY
Germany & USA
Commissioned Officer 1984-1989
Rapidly accelerated through military ranks while assuming increasing amounts of direct responsibility for
personnel, materials & organizational readiness missions in active Army combat units.
• Selected by Division Commander to represent US at high visibility NATO events.
• Consistently rated in top 5% of officers’ corps and promoted to Major in US Army Reserves.
Strong German skills, enjoy skiing with family, extensive international exposure. Spouse is German citizen.
OFFICE OF THE IG (MEDICAL)/ MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT COMPOSITE HOSPITAL No. M.III-52 /2013-14-CH-MSK Dated: - 06/ 05 / 2013 We are interested in the purchase of the stores as enumerated below. In case you are in a position to supply, please forward your Sealed Quotations to the undersigned before the stipulated date as under. The price quoted should be on firm basis and including all delivery ch
XipLink, Inc. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE XipLink Announces Ultram as Value Added Distributor June 18, 2010 – Today at the CommunicAsia show in Singapore, XipLink, the technology leader in wireless optimization, announced Ultram Technologies Limited as the latest addition to its global network of Value Added Distributors. Based in Israel, Ultram will provide delivery and logist