REFERENCES FOR DRUG DOSAGE GUIDELINES FOR INFANTS AND OLDER CHILDREN
Custer JW, Rau RE (eds) The Harriet Lane Handbook--18th edition. St. Louis: Mosby Year Book: 2009.
Koratza A.A. et al. Safety and Efficacy of Sildenafil Therapy in Children with Pulmonary Hypertension. Int J Cardiology (2005) 100: 267-273.
Hayashi AH et al Topical sucralfate: effective therapy for the management of resistant peristomal and perineal excoriation. J Pediatr Surg 1991 ; 26(11) : 1279-81.
Repchinsky C (ed) Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties (CPS)—45th Edition. Ottawa: Canadian Pharmaceutical Association; 2010.
Nelson JD, Bradley JS. Nelson’s Pocketbook of Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy--16th Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006-2007.
Pickering LK (ed). 2006 Red Book Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases—27th Edition. Elk Grove Village: American Academy of Pediatrics;2006.
McEvoy GK (ed). American Hospital Formulary Service: Drug Information 2000. Bethesda: American Society of Hospital Pharmacists; 2006.
Anderson PO, Knoben JE (eds). Handbook of Clinical Drug Data--9th Edition. Stamford: Appleton & Lange; 1999.
Aronoff GR, Bennett WM (eds) Drug Prescribing in Renal Failure, 5th edition 2007. American College of Physicians.
Keady S. Update on drugs for gastro-oesophageal reflux disease. Arch Dis Child Educ Pract Ed 2007; 92: 114-8.
Gillis MC (ed). Compendium of Nonprescription Products.5th Edition. Ottawa: Canadian Pharmacists Association; 1998.
Choong C, Kissoon N. Vasopressin in pediatric shock and cardiac arrest. Pediatr Crit Care Med 2008; 9:372-9.
Kim SY et al. Invavenous pentamidine is effective as second line Pneumocystis pneumonia prophylaxis in pediatric oncology patients. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2008; 50: 779-783.
Vondracek P et al. Efficacy of pregabalin in neuropathic pain in paediatric oncological patients. Eur J Paediatr Neurol 2009; 13(4): 332-6.
Saul JP et al. Intravenous Amiodarone for Incessant Tachyarrhythmias
in Children. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Antiarrhythmic Drug Trial. Circulation. 2005;112: 3470-3477
Druka D et al. Efficacy of high dose phylloquinone in correcting vitamin K deficiency in cystic fibrosis. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis 2008;7:457–459
Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV. www.oaktreeclinic.bc.ca
Jan JE et al. Melatonin therapy of pediatric sleep disorders: recent advances, why it works, who are the candidates and how to treat. Curr Pediatr Rev 2007; 3: 21-224.
Kent DA et al (eds). Poison Management Manual 4th edition. B.C. Drug and Poison Information Centre, Vancouver; 1997.
Glorieux FH. Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Best Pract Res Clin Rheumataol 2008. Mar;22(1): 85-100.
Li, BU, Lefevre F. North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition consensus statement on the diagnosis and management of cyclic vomiting syndrome. J. Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2008 Sep; 47(3): 379-93.
CATMAT malaria guidelines June 2009, volume 35S1 from the Public Health Agency of Canada www.phac-aspc.gc.ca
Hamida FB et al. Long-term (6 months) cross-over comparison of calcium acetate with calcium carbonate as phospate binder. Nephron 1993; 63: 258-262.
Jongerius PH et al. Effect of botulinum toxin in the treatment of drooling: A controlled clinical trial. Pedatrics 2004; 114:620-7.
O’Brien L et al. A critical review of topical local anesthetic amethocaine (Ametop) for pediatric pain. Pediatr Drugs 2005; 7: 41-54.
Antiviral Medications for Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Influenza: Frequently Asked Questions for Health Professionals. Published by Pharmaceutical Services Division of B.C. Ministry of Health Services. Sept 18 2009
American Academy of Pediatrics, Provisional Committee on Quality Improvement, Subcommittee on Acute Gastroenteritis. Practice Parameter: The Management of Acute Gastroenteritis in Young Children. Pediatrics 1996; 97: 424-433.
Hanly JG, Fitzgerald MX. Meconium ileus equivalent in older patients with cystic fibrosis. Br Med J 1983; 286: 1411.
Seiklay MG. Hypertension in children. An update on treatment strategies. Current Opinion in Pediatrics 2007; 19: 170-177.
Davies J et al. Retrospective review of the effects of rhDNAse in children with cystic fibrosis. Pediatr Pulmonol 1997; 23(4): 243-8.
Adelson PD, Bratton SL, Carney NA et al. Guidelines for the acute medical management of severe traumatic brain injury in infants, children, and adolescents. Chapter 11. Use of hyperosmolar therapy in the management of severe pediatric traumatic brain injury. Pediatr Crit Care Med 2003;4:S40-44.
Personal communications with relevant Medical Department and Division Heads, BCCH.
Hassall E. Decisions in diagnosing and managing chronic gastroesophageal reflux disease in children. J Pediatr. 2005; 146 (3 Suppl): S3-12.
Dawkins TN et al. Safety of intravenous use of ketorolac in infants following cardiothoracic surgery. Cardiol Young 2009; 19:150-108.
Olivieri NF et al. Iron-chelating therapy and the treatment of thalassemia. Blood 1997; 89 (3): 739-761.
Committee on Nutrition. Aluminum Toxicity in Infants and Children. Pediatrics 1996; 97(3): 413-416
American Heart Association. Part 6. Pediatric Basic and Advanced Life Support. Circulation 2005. 112: III-73-III-90;
BCCH Algorithm for Management of Convulsive Status Epilepticus in infants and children in the Emergency Department April 2010,
Durkan AM et al. The use of darbepoetin in infants with chronic renal impairment. Pediatr Nephrol 2006; 21: 694-7.
Khurana S et al. Rifampin is safe for treatment of pruritus due to chronic cholestasis: a meta-analysis of prospective randomized-controlled trials. Liver Int 2006: 26(8): 943-8.
Levy RH (ed) Antiepileptic Drugs 5th Edition. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia. 2002.
Maladi P, Koren G. Pharmacogenetic insights into codeine analgesia: implications to pediatric codeine use. Pharmacogenetics 2008; 9(9): 1267-84.
Strahlendorf C. Optimizing peripheral stem cell mobilization and harvest in very small children. J Clin Aphereis 2005; 20: 63-64.
Taketomo C (ed). Pediatric Dosage Handbook.15th edition.Lexi Comp Inc.Cleveland; 2008.
Radstake et al. Drug levels and clinical responses in adalimumab strongly correlates with functional formation of antibodies against infliximab and rheumatoid arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis 2009; 68: 1739-45.
Frymoyer A et al. Current recommended dosing of vancomycin for children with invasive methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections is inadequate. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2009; 28: 398-402
Lerner G et al. Pharmacokinetics of darbepoetin alfa in pediatric patients with chronic kidney disease. Pediatr Nephrol 2002; 17: 933-7.
BCCH Algorithm for Croup in the Emergency Department Sept. 20, 2007.
James PJ et al. The addition of ketamine to a morphine nurse-or patient-controlled analgesia infusion (PCA/NCA) increases analgesic efficacy in children with mucositis pain. Pediatr Anesthes 2010; 20: 805-11.
Rowland AG et al. Review of the efficacy of rectal paraldehyde in the management of acute and prolonged tonic-clonic convulsions. Arch Dis Child 2009; 94: 720-723.
Waisman Y, Klein BL, Boenning DA, Young GA, Chamberlain JM et al. Prospective randomized double-blind study comparing L-epinephrine and racemic epinephrine aerosols in the treatment of laryngotracheitis (croup). Pediatrics 1992;89:302-6.
Laer S et al. Development of a safe and effective pediatric dosing regimen based on population pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in children with supraventricular tachycardia. J Am Coll Cardiol 2005; 46:1322-30.
Vander Bijl P et al. Disinhibitory reactions to benzodiazepines: A review. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1991; 49: 519-523.
BCCH Algorithm for Emergency Management of Asthma Dec.2009
Walsh EP et al. Evaluation of a Staged Treatment Protocol for Rapid Automatic Junctional Tachycardia After Operation for Congenital Heart Disease. J Am Coll Cardiol 1997;29: 1046 –53.
Dahiya U & Noronha P. Drug-induced acute dystonic reactions in children: alternatives to diphenhydramine therapy. Postgrad Med 1984; 75:286-290.
Greenhill L, Kollins S, Abikoff H et al. Efficacy and Safety of Immediate-Release Methylphenidate Treatment for Preschoolers with ADHD. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2006; 45: 1284-93.
Fetus and newborn committee.Canadian Paediatric Society. Routine administration of Vitamin K to newborns. Paediatrics and Child Health 1997;2:429-31(reaffirmed Feb/10)
Nutrition Committee., Canadian Pediatric Society. The use of fluoride in infants and children. Ref No N02-01. Pediatric Child Health 2002; 7(8): 569-72.
Mandapati R et al. Procainamide for rate control of post-surgical junctional tachycardia. Pediatr Cardiol 2000; 21:123–128.
Burton BK. Urea Cycle Disorders. Clinics in Liver Disease—Volume 4, Issue 4 (Nov 2000)
Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of asthma. Expert panel report #3. August 2007. NIH Publication EPR-3. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/asthma/asthgdln.pdf
Canadian Adverse Drug Reaction newsletter. July 1996; 6(3). (Cisapride warning)
Cramer GW et al. The role of dornase alfa in the treatment of cystic fibrosis. Ann Pharmacother 1996; 30(60): 656-661.
Bruns L.A. et al, Should β blockers be used for the chronic treatment of pediatric patients with chronic heart failure. Pediatric Drugs 2002; 4(12): 771-778
Ito S et al. Intravenous and oral propafenone for treatment of tachycardia in infants and children: Pharmacokinetics and clinical response. J Clin Pharmacol 1998; 38 : 496-501.
Walsh TJ et al. Pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of caspofungin in children and adolescents. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2005; 49(11): 4536-45.
Chrysostomou C et al. Dexmedetomidine use in a pediatric intensive care unit: Can we use it in infants after cardiac surgery: Pediatr Crit Care Med 2009; 10: 654-660.
Tutku, S. Topical estrogen therapy in labial adhesions in children: therapeutic or prophylactic? J Pediatr Adolescent Gynecol 2007; 20(4): 241-44.
Gospe SM. Pyridoxine-dependent seizures: new genetic and biochemical clues to help with diagnosis and treatment. Curr Opin Neurol 2006; 19:148-153.
University Medical Center,Jacksonville FL. Guidelines for phosphorous supplementation in adults. Formulary 1998:33:263.
Equi A et al. Long term azithromycin in children with cystic fibrosis: a randomised, placebo controlled crossover trial. Lancet 2002 : 360 : 978-84.
Frickhofen H, et al, for the German Aplastic Anemia Study Group. Antithymocyte globulin with or without cyclosporine A: 11-year follow-up of a randomized trial comparing treatments of aplastic anemia. Blood 2003;101:1236-1242.
Ettenger R et al. Pharmacokinetics of enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium in stable pediatric renal transplant recipients. Pediatric Transplantation 2005; 9: 780-7.
Eiland LS et al. Assessment of vancomycin dosing and subsequent serum concentrations in pediatric patients. Ann Pharmacother 2011; 45:582-9.
Lee SH et al. Minimal effective dosage of recombinant human erythropoietin in spinal surgery. Clin Orthop 2003; 412: 71-6.
Youssef N et al. Dose response of PEG 3350 for the treatment of childhood fecal impaction. J Pediatr 2002 ; 141 :410-4
Evans, D et al. Intravenous ketamine sedation for painful oncology procedures. Pediatr Anesthesia 2005; 15(2): 131-138.
Zimmermann AE et al. A review of omeprazole use in the treatment of acid-related disorders in children. Clin Ther 2001;23(5):660-79.
Chan HS et al. Nabilone versus prochlorperazine for control of cancer chemotherapy-induced emesis in children: double-blind, crossover trial. Pediatrics 1987; 79(6): 946-52.
82. Fischer JH, Patel TV, Fischer PA. Fosphenytoin. Clinical Pharmacokinetics and
Comparative Advantages in the Acute Treatment of Seizures. Clin Pharmacokinet 2003;42(1):33-58
Bezchlibnyk-Butler K, Virani AS (eds). Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs for Children and Adolescents -2nd ed. Toronto: Hogrefe and Huber; 2007.
Carr R et al. Long-term effectivenss outcome of melatonin therapy in children with treatment-resistant circadian rhythm sleep disorders. J Pineal Res 2007 ; 3 :351-59.
Flynn JT et al. Population pharmacokinetics of amlodipine in hypertensive children and adolescents. J Clin Pharmacol 2006; 46: 905-916. amlodipine
Schulte PFJ. Risk of Clozapine-Associated Agranulocytosis and Mandatory White Blood Cell Monitoring. Ann Pharmacother 2006; 40; 683-8.
World Health Organization. Cancer Pain Relief and Palliative Care in Children. Geneva 1998.
Walker J et al. Sedation using dexmedetomidine in pediatric burn patients. J Burn Care Res 2006; 27: 206-10
Thomas J et al. Treatment of Aspergillosis: Clinical Practice Guidelines of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. CID 2008; 46: 327-360.
Monagle P et al. Antithrombotic therapy in neonates and children: ACCP evidence-based clinical practice guidelines (8th edition). Chest 2008; 133: 887S-968S.
First Nations, Inuit and Metis Health Committee.Canadian Paediatric Society. Vitamin D supplementation: Recommendations for Canadian mothers and infants. Paediatrics and Child Health 2007;12:583-9(reaffirmed Oct 2010)
Carr RR et al. Azithromycin for improving pulmonary function in cystic fibrosis. Ann Pharmacother 2004: 38: 1520-4.
Pappas PG et al. Clinical practice guidelines for the management of candidiasis: 2009 Update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America. CID 2009; 48: 503-35.
Geddes JR, Calabrese JR, Goodwin GM. Lamotrigine for treatment of bipolar depression: independent meta-analysis and meta-regression of individual patient data from five randomised trials. Br J Psychiatry. 2009 Jan; 194(1):4-9.
Ketter TA, Wang PW, Chandler RA et al. Dermatology precautions and slower titration yield a low incidence of lamotrigine treatment emergent rash. J Clin Psychiatry 2005; 66: 642-5.
Bozkurt P. Use of tramadol in children. Pediatric Anaesthesia 2005; 15: 1041-7.
Nyhan WL. Treatment of the Acute Crisis in Maple Syrup Urine Disease. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1998;152:593-598
National Asthma Council Australia. Asthma Management Handbook 2006. Melbourne 2006.
Zuppa AF et al. Population pharmacokinetics of ketorolac in neonates and young infants. Am J Ther 2009; 16(20): 143-6
100. CMV prophylaxis and treatment regimens for kidney and kidney-pancreas
transplant recipients. In: Guidebook for the Solid Organ Transplant Programme. British Columbia Transplant Society, March 1999.
101. Hazell P, O'Connell D, Heathcote D, Henry D. Tricyclic drugs for depression in
children and adolescents. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(2):CD002317.
102. Van harten J et al. Neglible sublingual absorption of nifedipine. Lancet 1987; Dec
103. Murphy JV et al. Deaths in young children receiving nitrazepam. J Pediatr 1987;
104. Voskuijl W et al. PEG 3350 (Transipeg) versus lactulose in the treatment of
childhood functional constipation: A double blind randomized, controlled multicentre trial. Gut 2004; 53: 1590-4.
105. Flynn JT et al. Calcium channel blockers: pharmacology and place in therapy of
pediatric hypertension. Pediatr Nephrol 2000; 15: 302-316.
106. Flynn JT et al. Efficacy and safety of prolonged amlodipine treatment in
hypertensive children. Pediatr Nephrol 2005; 20:631-635
107. Standing JF et al. Diclofenac for acute pain in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
2009, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD005538. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005538.pub2.
108. Rose JB et al. Oral tramadol for the treatment of pain of 7-30 days’ duration in
109. Gordillo R et al. The Nephrotic Syndrome. Pediatr Rev 2009; 30:94-105.
110. Batshaw ML et al. Alternative pathway therapy for urea cycle disorders: twenty
years later. J Pediatr 2001; 138:S46-S55.
111. Gillette P, Garson A (eds) Clinical Pediatric Arrhythmias 2nd Ed. Philadelphia: WB
112. Micromedex. Thomson Healthcare 2009.
113. Thayu M et al. Treatment of iron deficiency anemia in pediatric inflammatory bowel
disease. Current Treatment Options in Gastroenterology 2005; 8:411-17.
114. Pina-Garza J et al. Adjunctive levetiracetam in infants and young children with
refractory partial-onset seizures. Epilepsia 2009; 50(5): 1141-1149.
115. Seeman T et al. Ramipril in the treatment of hypertension and proteinuria in
children with chronic kidney diseases. Am J Hypertens 2004. 17: 415-20.
116. Fischer JH, Patel TV, Fischer PA. Fosphenytoin. Clinical Pharmacokinetics and
Comparative Advantages in the Acute Treatment of Seizures. Clin Pharmacokinet 2003;42(1):33-58
117. Risch L, Huber AR et al Diagnosis and treatment of HIT in neonates and Children
Thrombosis Research 2006; 118(1):123-135
118. Carbaglu product monograph; provided by Orphan Europe.
119. Ramamoorthy C et al. Pharmacokinetics and side effects of milrinone in infants
and children after open heart surgery. Pediatr Anesthesia 1998; 86:283-9. milrinone
120. Kane JM et al. Optimizing Pharmacological treatment of psychotic disorders.
Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 2003: 64 Suppl 12; 28.
121. Burks C et al. Meperidine for the treatment of shaking chills and fever. Arch Intern
122. Baron PW et al. Comparison of outcomes with low dose anti-thymocyte globulin
with basiliximab or no induction therapy in pediatric kidney transplant recipients: a restrospective study. Pediatric Transplantation 2008: 12: 32-39.
123. Condren et al. The Emerging Role of Hypertonic Saline in Cystic Fibrosis-Related
Pulmonary Disease. J Pediatr Pharmacol Ther 2007; 12: 23-30.
124. Deeks ED et al. Rabbit anti-thymocyte globulin (Thymoglobuline): a review of its
use in the prevention and treatment of acute allograft rejection. Drugs 2009; 69 (11): 1483-1512.disorders.
125. Deeg HJ et al. Reduced incidence of acute and chronic graft-versus-host disease
with the addition of thymoglobulin to a targeted busulfan/cyclophosphamide regimen. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 2006; 12(5): 573-84.
126. Jones BA et al. Efficacy of ethanol locks in reducing central venous catheter
infections in pediatric patients with intestinal failure. J Pediatr Surg 2010;45:1287-93.
127. Global strategy for asthma management and prevention. Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA) 2008. Available at www.ginasthma.org
128. Malignant Hyperthermia Association of the United states: www.mhaus.org
129. Malowany JI et al. Enoxaparin for neonatal thrombosis: a call for a higher dose for
neonates. Thrombosis Research 2008; 122: 826-30.
130. Infectious Diseases and Immunization Committee, Canadian Paediatric Society.
Prevention and therapy of bacterial infections for children with asplenia or hyposplenia. Reference No. ID 9904. Updated Dec. 2009.
131. Borowitz D et al. Concensus report on nutrition for pediatric patients with cystic
fibrosis. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2002; 35(3):246-59.
132. Committee on Drugs, American Academy of Pediatrics. Use of codeine-and
dextromethorphan-containing cough remedies in children. Pediatrics 1997; 99:918-20.
133. Health Canada releases decision on the labelling of cough and cold products for
children. Health Canada Advisory 2008-184. http://wwww.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_2008/2008_184-eng.php
134. Griffith KS, Lewis LS, Mail S, Parise ME. Treatment of malaria in the United
States: a systematic review. JAMA. May 23 2007; 297(20): 2264-77.
135. Bichara MD, Goldman RD. Magnesium for treatment of asthma in children. Can
136. Dunn S et al. Emergency Contraception. SOGC Clinical Practice Guidelines. J
137. Vaudry W et al. Valganciclovir dosing according to body surface area and renal
function in pediatric solid organ transplantation recipients. Am J Transplant 2009; 9: 636-43.
138. Cassidy JT, Petty RE et al (eds). Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology 5th edition.
139. Wong LS et al. Potential for methotrexate exposure through contamination during
parenteral use as an immunosuppressant. Internal Medicine Journal 2009; 39: 379-83.
140. Monagle P et al (eds). Andrew’s Pediatric Thromboembolism and Stroke. 3rd ed.
141. Barnes S et al. The Pediatric Cardiology Pharmacopoeia: 2004 Update. Pediatr
142. Gralla RJ et al. Recommendations for the use of antiemetics: evidence-based,
clinical practice guidelines. J Clin Oncol 1999; 17: 2971-94.
143. Ellerton C et al. Modifying the Yuzpe regimen of emergency contraception: a
multicentre randomized controlled trial. Obstet Gynacol 2003; 101: 1160-7.
144. Foerster SR et al. Pediatric Heart Failure Therapy with β-Adrenoceptor
Antagonists. Pediatr Drugs 2008; 10(2): 125-134
145. Corman SL et al. Atomoxetine: The first non-stimulant for the management of
ADHD. Am J Health Sys Pharm 2004; 16: 2391-2399.
146. Giland LS et al. Atomoxetine for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity
disorder. Ann Pharmacother 2004; 38: 86-89.
147. Haymond MW et al. Mini-dose glucagons rescue for hypoglycaemia in children
with type 1 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2001; 24(4): 643-5.
148. Altman A (ed). Supportive Care of Children with Cancer. Current therapy and
guidelines from the Children’s Oncology Group—3rd edition. Baltimore:The Johns Hopkins University Press; 2004.
149. Chapman TM et al. Basiliximab: A review of its use as induction therapy in renal
transplantation. Drugs 2003; 63(24): 2803-35.
150. Canadian Paediatric Society Position Statement (ID 2007-03) Therapy of
suspected bacterial meningitis in Canadian children six weeks of age and older—summary. Padiatr Child Health 2008; 13(4).
151. Summar M. Current strategies for the management of neonatal urea cycle
disorders. J Pediatr 2001; 138: S30-S39.
152. Crandall WV et al. Infusion reaction to infliximab in children and adolescents:
frequency, outcome and predictive model. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2003; 17: 75-84.
153. Munro MG et al. Oral medroxyprogesterone acetate and comination oral
contraceptives for acute uterine bleeding. A randomized controlled trial. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists 2006; 108(4): 924-9. Brevicon
154. Wohl E et al. Antihypertensive and antiproteinuric efficacy of ramipril in children
with chronic renal failure. Kidney Int 2004; 66: 768-76.
155. Wolbink et al. Development of antiinfliximab antibodies and relationship to clinical
response inpatients with rheumatioid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism 2006; 54(3): 711-5.
156. Kimura Y et al. Treatment of chronic pain in pediatric rheumatic disease. Nat Clin
157. Sidhu S et al. Estrogen-based therapy for acute dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
158. Sidhu J et al, “The Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Consequences of the
Co-administration of Lamotrigine and a Combined Oral Contraceptive in Healthy Female Subjects,” Br J Clin Pharmacol, 2006, 61(2):191-9.
159. Onland W et al. Ethanol-lock technique for persistent bacteremia of long-term intravascular
devices in pediatric patients. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2006, 160:1049-53.
160. Canadian ADHD practice guidelines 2008 from the Canadian Attention Deficit
hyperactivity Disorder Resource Alliance located at: www.caddra.ca
161. Nick JA. Non tuberuclous mycobacteria in cystic fibrosis. Seminars in Respiratory
and Critical Care Medicine 2003; 24(6): 693-702.
162. Riikonen R. Infantile spasms: therapy and outcome. J Child Neurol 2004; 19: 401–404. 163. Gore L et al. Aprepitant in adolescent patients for prevention of chemotherapy-
induced nausea and vomiting: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of efficacy and tolerability. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2009; 52:242-7.
164. Williams DG et al. Pharmacogenics of codeine metabolism in an urban population of
children and its implications for analgesic reliability. Br J Anaesth 2002; 89: 839-‐45.
165. Curry JI et al. Erythromycin as a prokinetic agent in infants and children. Aliment
Pharmacol Ther 2001; 15(5); 595-‐603.
166. Health Canada. Canadian recommendations for the prevention and treatment of
malaria among international travelers. CCDR 2004; 30SI:1-62
167. Marra F, Satzman JR, Ensom MHH. Atovaquone-proguanil for prophylaxis and
treatment of malaria. Ann Pharmacother 2003; 37:1266-75.
168. www.palliativedrugs.com/glycopyrronium 169. Elbe D, Carandang CG. Focus on Ziprasidone: A Review of its use in Child and
Adolescent Psychiatry. Journal of the Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 2008; 17: 220-9
170. Kirklin JK. Mechanical circulatory support as a bridge to pediatric cardiac
transplantation. Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Pediatr Card Surg Annu. 2008; 80-5
EN English Usted está en: Inicio > Relaciones Internacionales > Solicitud on-line > ADMISSION PROCEDURE INCOMING EXCHANGE STUDENTS 2013/14 International students (LLP/Erasmus and exchange/Non-European students) interested in coming to study at the University of Castilla-La Mancha (UCLM) during one semester or a whole academic year agreement signed between the faculty / schoo
HD 1920X1080P High-definition cameras instructions Thank you for purchasing D300 HD 1080P high-definition video DV, the machine adopts unique super portable design, make it can be used in every field, bring you convenience, safety, rich and 一． Product characteristics. Compact shape design of product, carry out the whole machine grinds arenaceous, fashionable wear-resis